Thursday, January 24, 2013

Whats On My Salad 2nd edition

Its Thursday, that means its another edition of #whatonyoursalad. I have linked up with Kristine from Heart Shaped Sweat to bring you another delicious salad idea.


Now I cannot take credit for this salad. I have been on vacation and there have not been a lot of salad choices on my menu. I was able to find a tasty Waldorf salad. The cinnamon pecans added a nice kick and the apples were so crisp and fresh. Like I said, I love apples in my salads! To top it off, the dressing was a tangy apple cider vinaigrette. It was perfectly delicious for a cold evening up north!

Sorry this post is so short, I am up to my neck in laundry and unpacking after I got home this morning from my few days vacation. Fear not, I will have a post up this weekend on all the fun happenings this week. Stay tuned tomorrow for a sneak peek with my High Five For Friday post!

1 comment:

  1. Never thought of using cinnamon pecans! This salad sounds incredible! I bet the dressing was delish! Looking forward to catching your vacay pictures :)

    ReplyDelete